About Me

My photo
Sometimes my independence does not go well with male ego - I believe that i can always survive even the toughest of circumstances alone and have the ability to come back even after the most gruesome tragedies -I don't like flattery -Over-sweetness and too much closeness can make me runaway -I am very possessive and for me love is something i can never share and i can be very jealous even at the slightest of suspicion -If i get hurts i will be as cold as the ice in your fridge and this can last an entire lifetime!! -I have high expectations in everything - I am possessive and don't like to be possessed I want my freedom and complete trust -When i'm committed to someone or something,there'll be no reason to doubt my loyalty and sincerity -Extremely passionate and believes in forever-lasting relationship -I am emotional though -I believes in miracle,though it sound a little freaky but miracles do happen in my case -The bad things about me is i'll never learn from my mistakes and likely to fall in the same hole again (Dislikes) Boredom,Weakness,Dependency,Overly sensitive people,Wimps,Pretentiousness,Fussiness,Being ill,Cowardice

Monday, November 9, 2009

S.W.E.A.T.S ||a.k.a|| Aerobic

||Hello~~..it's been a while~~||

~Anyway.. me topic is about aerobic.. one way of getting healthier, sweat more.. loose up few calories... and feel goood.. :P~




Thanks to Bella, Bibie, Janet for introducing me this new way of exercising, i love it and today would be my third and fourth session... I bring my sister Cynthia along too... she's getting chubbier tho.. LOL
Anyway... I am a lazy girl, not an early bird too (hard to get up early!).. don't like to jog alone or cycling alone.. always needs friend.. not that i'm scared but they can be my inspiration.. the more the merrier isn't.. I use to cycle with my darly bear... but since i brought my bike back to my house... we don't have the chance anymore... and as far as i can remember.. i and my room mate tried few times already to wake in the morning to jog.. but failed each time!! (duuh!! nafsu tidur lagi kuat weh!!) and only once we played badminton in the evening.. once!! only once! but that one also after sweating.. we end up buying icecream (the motorcycle man punya icecream lah that!) a lot of ice-cream..huhhu... useless right!!!! :P~
So now.. my spirit is extremely high!!! exercising.. I want to be fit and slim.. get rid of the stupid michelin tummy. (not that bad but i feel like it.. i still have body shape alright!) but hehehe because of laziness yang tahap melampau.. i'm getting chubbier and overweight too!! OMG!! not too overweight but starting to.. if i don't control than i'll die as a fatty! hypothalamus! hahaha.. I DON'T WANT!!!

`Alright.. that's all for today... i'll post more when i have something on my mind!!

Thanks for reading
love you all
emmuahhh
~XOXO~



3 comments:

Bella Belle said...

muaaax Myla! xoxo... syok o kan... ^_^
Nice to have you around ;D
keep it up dear!I oso want to get it shape :D keep fit & stay healthy..yay!

StefyAnie said...

ya lor...it's nice also ramai2.. beside.. its been so long xda jumpa u all... hehe

anyway.. let us together keep it up.. and stay healty!! ciayo to al of us :P~

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails