About Me

My photo
Sometimes my independence does not go well with male ego - I believe that i can always survive even the toughest of circumstances alone and have the ability to come back even after the most gruesome tragedies -I don't like flattery -Over-sweetness and too much closeness can make me runaway -I am very possessive and for me love is something i can never share and i can be very jealous even at the slightest of suspicion -If i get hurts i will be as cold as the ice in your fridge and this can last an entire lifetime!! -I have high expectations in everything - I am possessive and don't like to be possessed I want my freedom and complete trust -When i'm committed to someone or something,there'll be no reason to doubt my loyalty and sincerity -Extremely passionate and believes in forever-lasting relationship -I am emotional though -I believes in miracle,though it sound a little freaky but miracles do happen in my case -The bad things about me is i'll never learn from my mistakes and likely to fall in the same hole again (Dislikes) Boredom,Weakness,Dependency,Overly sensitive people,Wimps,Pretentiousness,Fussiness,Being ill,Cowardice

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

||Baby one more time?|||

...Hello...

:) I know it's been so long *ayat yang sama*,
it's not that i've lost interest... but there's million of things happened in my life lately..
it's not like bad luck of suwey it's just that it's time to learn..

I dont wish to waste anymore time to write nonsense about ME and my Grumpy life..
let me just do straight to the point..
Bought a new Digital camera.. it's called as DSC sony HX1..
camera is awesome! and i love it.. i prefer to buy this because i'm not SLR enthusiast.. i dont like to have so many things (lens..filter etc) for my camera.. simple yet the best is my choise..
so this camera is my choice..

check it out






So what do you think? if you've heard about the advantages and disadvantages about this camera before you're welcome to word ypu thought out here alright ^_^

And below are the picture *so far*level 0.000000001* i've taken.. it's not good but it's not bad too *for me.. let's take a look :D~ *i'm so shyyyyy :P~


>>> ya i know.. me pic first hehe *gedikss








I guess this is my favorite (so far..) i haven't explore 'him' deeper yet..
soon maybe.. :)

Your thought would be much apreciated in the comment box.. don't keep it!!

thanks for reading.. lovessss ya..
xoxo




4 comments:

~miszirdawaty~ said...

wah, hebat!

The Author said...

Nice pictures!!! Me love photography-ing as well :-)

By the way, you've been tagged!

StefyAnie said...

Mis--- really.. hihi thanks k.. still in learning process :)

StefyAnie said...

Shasha *hugs2... thanks.. i love it too.. but more into nature and myself and cute people.. haha..

Ive got it.. thanks lova yaa...

xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails