About Me

My photo
Sometimes my independence does not go well with male ego - I believe that i can always survive even the toughest of circumstances alone and have the ability to come back even after the most gruesome tragedies -I don't like flattery -Over-sweetness and too much closeness can make me runaway -I am very possessive and for me love is something i can never share and i can be very jealous even at the slightest of suspicion -If i get hurts i will be as cold as the ice in your fridge and this can last an entire lifetime!! -I have high expectations in everything - I am possessive and don't like to be possessed I want my freedom and complete trust -When i'm committed to someone or something,there'll be no reason to doubt my loyalty and sincerity -Extremely passionate and believes in forever-lasting relationship -I am emotional though -I believes in miracle,though it sound a little freaky but miracles do happen in my case -The bad things about me is i'll never learn from my mistakes and likely to fall in the same hole again (Dislikes) Boredom,Weakness,Dependency,Overly sensitive people,Wimps,Pretentiousness,Fussiness,Being ill,Cowardice

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Challenges

I guess....getting married is not easy at all... Apart from the expenses. The obstacles coming through my relationship is another thing...its like a simple thing can easily swipe off the sparkle...just like that..i mean as sy as snapping your fingers. Thats what we call trial right, but am glad we are still glue- ing each otjer together. The love is still strong...

Another thing i need to mention here, i am goin further with mybstudy, im doin bachelor of medicine and bachelor of surgery (MBBS) and this will lead me into 4 long years of learning journey before fully entitled to beome a doctot. Why i choosed mbbs? I have always dream of being a doctor, since i was a kid yeah, i remember pocking my niece on the hand with a sharp pencil, i dont joke when i play doctor hahah...but she was fine, it was a minor injury ive caused..lol.. And apart from that, is because...for me a doctor is a noble profession, its not the title, its not the coat but what a doctor does! Believe me, doctor is not rich! A real doctor is very poor, they dont have to have a 3 storey bungalow, mercedez benz, bmw etc... They do their job..helping people, saving lives... I want to help poor people who cant afford to treat their sickness... I want to be a good doctor, i was thinking about house but dr house is in a movie while im standing here...the reality is much more bitter than tv shows...well i still watch them to learn... :)...

Wedding is coming...class is starting.... Honeymoon is in november after the wedding... How?

Leave it all to God , God will help me through this.


Love you all and thanks for reading...

Xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Solitary daytime, a construction troupe turned up to start form a billet on the unfinished in lot.

The 4rj7t3ca 291013 [url=http://blogs.hoy.es/tudess/2012/11/28/in-saudi-arabia-the-plane-was-replaced-by-a-cat/]5zc2r2ej[/url] [url=http://mios.my-board.org/sdu.html]824430[/url] [url=http://mios.my-board.org/odu.html]803658[/url] children announce's 5-year-old daughter as a consequence took an attracted by way of in all the

troops largesse on next door and exhausted much of each beacon of patch observing the workers.

Anonymous said...

http://zianagel.webs.com/#minocycline-acne
ziana gel coupon [url=http://zianagel.webs.com/#kendall-jenner-acne
] ziana acne gel [/url] ziana ziana acne scars ziana gel coupon

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails