About Me

My photo
Sometimes my independence does not go well with male ego - I believe that i can always survive even the toughest of circumstances alone and have the ability to come back even after the most gruesome tragedies -I don't like flattery -Over-sweetness and too much closeness can make me runaway -I am very possessive and for me love is something i can never share and i can be very jealous even at the slightest of suspicion -If i get hurts i will be as cold as the ice in your fridge and this can last an entire lifetime!! -I have high expectations in everything - I am possessive and don't like to be possessed I want my freedom and complete trust -When i'm committed to someone or something,there'll be no reason to doubt my loyalty and sincerity -Extremely passionate and believes in forever-lasting relationship -I am emotional though -I believes in miracle,though it sound a little freaky but miracles do happen in my case -The bad things about me is i'll never learn from my mistakes and likely to fall in the same hole again (Dislikes) Boredom,Weakness,Dependency,Overly sensitive people,Wimps,Pretentiousness,Fussiness,Being ill,Cowardice

Sunday, February 15, 2009

I promise i will update it later

Valentine is everyday for me yes it is, but still Sayang brought me to KLCC yesterday... guess what? we 'lepak' in kinokuniya for 1 hour, it's cool... he wanted to bring me to kl tower for a candlelit dinner but i said 'no' but i have my own reason why i do not want to go, he knows it :) okay, we went out from kinokuniya because sayang's tummy was crying for food, naughty stomach!! we're so lazy to look around for food so we decided to go to 'Penang restaurant' somewhere near to kinokuniya, we both had nasi lemak but it's Yummieyyyy!! but 'papa kopitiam' still the best. hehe. After food, we're searching for 'new zealand' ice cream but sobsob it's packed with people and so he decided to go to 'the curve' at damansara!! happening place!! hehe and finally... both of us had 3 scoops ice cream each and it was delicious!! while we're enjoying the ice cream.. we looked at people around, and we laugh *very bad!! why? because i noticed most of the girls wore almost the same dress, you know the fesyen nowadays ;P my bad... and i was happy looking at couples together and few of the ladies had flower!! it was nice but i told sayang if he want to buy me a flower, buy me a fake one because i don't want the flower to die!!! *die!! cruel word!! so after had ice-cream, we walked and laze around till we found a booth sells all the cuties things, he bought for me a zebra stuffed animal!! he's really cute!!! (i promise i'll download all the pics after my exam). His name is 'Jimmy', and now i've got two stuffed animals, one is 'Jeremy' and he's a bear (he gave me last year-on my b'day-he went to sabah and see me-and our first date in sutera harbour resort) ;P and now 'Jimmy' yeeehaaaaa much much better than flowers hehe cuz i can keep it!!


Now... i've to change into 'study mode'

ill update again tomorrow!!


xoxo

1 comment:

Bella Belle said...

niceee... ^^ & sweet...heheh nah..glad u had a great Valentine too..Stef.. :) GB

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails