About Me

My photo
Sometimes my independence does not go well with male ego - I believe that i can always survive even the toughest of circumstances alone and have the ability to come back even after the most gruesome tragedies -I don't like flattery -Over-sweetness and too much closeness can make me runaway -I am very possessive and for me love is something i can never share and i can be very jealous even at the slightest of suspicion -If i get hurts i will be as cold as the ice in your fridge and this can last an entire lifetime!! -I have high expectations in everything - I am possessive and don't like to be possessed I want my freedom and complete trust -When i'm committed to someone or something,there'll be no reason to doubt my loyalty and sincerity -Extremely passionate and believes in forever-lasting relationship -I am emotional though -I believes in miracle,though it sound a little freaky but miracles do happen in my case -The bad things about me is i'll never learn from my mistakes and likely to fall in the same hole again (Dislikes) Boredom,Weakness,Dependency,Overly sensitive people,Wimps,Pretentiousness,Fussiness,Being ill,Cowardice

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My Mummy's birthday!!!

Yesterday 24/02 was my mother's 49th birthday.. she's still young and lovely... i miss her.. wish

i could go back and see my family... but well this is what we call 'student sacrification' a part of

actually... well tomorrow I am going to sit for my 1st paper (final exam) for Organic chemistry

paper, next will be on 26/02 for instrumentation paper, then 03/03 for clinical biochemistry,

05/03 clinical microbiology and on the 8th.. ME goin back to Kota Kinabalu!!! yeehaaa!!!!!!!!!!

well I 'BENGANG' maybe i am too kind hearted.. Sayang's maid disturbing me a lot.. i was

downstairs, i told her i need to study and do not disturb me but guess wat she sat next to me and

started talking.. sooo i packed all my things and came up and sit in the room, then knock knock!!

i asked her 'what??!!" she said she want to take dirty clothes and clean the room.. so i opened the

door!! and see now what happened.. she sit on the table where im studying (long table) and

non-stop talking!! i really need to study but she don't seem to understand.. GOD!!! clearly.. i am

not tat type of girl tat will just chase or shooo her out.. she said she felt lonely no one to talk to

but hello.. i told her 'Do not disturb me i want to study' she don't get it.........!!!!!! im emo

now............ ;(


off for now!! will update after exam

xoxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails