About Me

My photo
Sometimes my independence does not go well with male ego - I believe that i can always survive even the toughest of circumstances alone and have the ability to come back even after the most gruesome tragedies -I don't like flattery -Over-sweetness and too much closeness can make me runaway -I am very possessive and for me love is something i can never share and i can be very jealous even at the slightest of suspicion -If i get hurts i will be as cold as the ice in your fridge and this can last an entire lifetime!! -I have high expectations in everything - I am possessive and don't like to be possessed I want my freedom and complete trust -When i'm committed to someone or something,there'll be no reason to doubt my loyalty and sincerity -Extremely passionate and believes in forever-lasting relationship -I am emotional though -I believes in miracle,though it sound a little freaky but miracles do happen in my case -The bad things about me is i'll never learn from my mistakes and likely to fall in the same hole again (Dislikes) Boredom,Weakness,Dependency,Overly sensitive people,Wimps,Pretentiousness,Fussiness,Being ill,Cowardice

Saturday, March 28, 2009

My EARTH HOUR

.....What I did during Earth Hour ???.....


-I went to church for sunset mass...

-On the way back home,I nticed, not all of the people turn their lights off it's pathetic. really. langsung xda semangat!...then i passed by one traffic light at Inanam/kolombong area (the traffic light which near Maybank), it was out of order... i don't know why... semangat earth hour jugak kot!!! hahaha owhh yeah... accident happened involving 3 cars (if i'm not mistaken... i was driving okay..) grrr

-My mother's mini grocery shop also kena tutup lampu... i was happy.. if they didn't i would've go inside and turn off the light hehehhh... then.. sampai rumah.. luckily the lights were off!! we are very supportive harap maklum okay.. sampai i wanted to turn my car lights off sekali... haha but no cannot... :D~~~

-Then my brother and me... took few pictures sebagai kenangan yang terindah sempena earth hour hahaha just check it out okay

- And hehe sorry for the languange... I rojak jer.. hehe too excited to upload the pics i guess...

-Show me what you did during the 1 hour of the most 'black' moment in malaysia!! woohoooooo!!!!

-The candle pic taken by my brother and me and the KLCC from a nice friend of us and edited by my brother….. 






So what you all think? nice Isn't?

p/s I took this picture from my brother, he have the same one in his blog, well we did it together by the way... only thing.. the camera is HIS; :D~~~ thanks bro!!


1 comment:

StefyAnie said...

From me -> Sorry, cannot really see the last picture, actually klcc was all in black!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails