About Me

My photo
Sometimes my independence does not go well with male ego - I believe that i can always survive even the toughest of circumstances alone and have the ability to come back even after the most gruesome tragedies -I don't like flattery -Over-sweetness and too much closeness can make me runaway -I am very possessive and for me love is something i can never share and i can be very jealous even at the slightest of suspicion -If i get hurts i will be as cold as the ice in your fridge and this can last an entire lifetime!! -I have high expectations in everything - I am possessive and don't like to be possessed I want my freedom and complete trust -When i'm committed to someone or something,there'll be no reason to doubt my loyalty and sincerity -Extremely passionate and believes in forever-lasting relationship -I am emotional though -I believes in miracle,though it sound a little freaky but miracles do happen in my case -The bad things about me is i'll never learn from my mistakes and likely to fall in the same hole again (Dislikes) Boredom,Weakness,Dependency,Overly sensitive people,Wimps,Pretentiousness,Fussiness,Being ill,Cowardice

Monday, March 30, 2009

Manukan island

.....Yesterday i went to Manukan island.....

- The place is about 15 minutes by boat from Jesselton point KK.

- The place was amazing, clear blue-green water, and I can see fishes... many of them... soo colorful, i can even see it from the jetty, anybody who has been there before know how beautiful the place is.

- The price is affordable and worth of paying too.. you've to go there to find out the price tho because i forgot how much was it (i was too damn excited to go)... (sakai kan) haha but not more than MYR40 per person... I'm sure of that. (the price is including return boat fees , park fees, and snorkeling set)... i feel like going again... i love the place, to fing peaceful in mind and out of problems!!

- And yeah you can enjoy much more activities there... like ride a banana boat, diving etc... and yes you can find out it there too...

- I didn't get the chance to go all the activities because it was a 'last-minute' plan!! we went there at 2pm and came back at 5pm... but hell yeah i had enough time for snorkeling... i was 2 and a half hours in the water lol... i enjoyed the 'under-sea' scenery... i can't tell by words... the feeling was amazing i never imagine i could go to the deep side of the sea just to see more wonderful/colorful fishes, star fishes, sea cucumber etc.... the fish don't even bite me even though they're bigger than my head...lol

- and... ummm owh yeahhh... i used my brother's sunblock lotion too... good one.. my advice is.. don't be stingy to buy an expensive sunblock lotion because it's for your own good... i didn't even get any sunburn.. really!!! it was really hot yesterday but my skin are in normal color ..just as same as before i went!! so just buy okay, he bought the sunblock for MYR50++ i forgot what the brand is plus.. he helped to put it on me anyway... so i don't give shit to look at it haha beside all i want is to jump in the water!!!!!! haha

- I can't upload the pic now because of two reason, one, i lost my card reader so i can't upload the pic from my HP (can anyone please lend me one or just buy one for me lol) and reason number two is, I haven't take my external hard disk from my brother yet, cuz he put the photos from his camera inside it... tomorrow will get... so i promise i'll upload all the photos tomorrow... i don't know if i should include the 'ko-mo-sensored-ni-gambar' or not.. (not that sexy bah cuma can see la sikit2.. haram!!)

- owh yeah i forgot something.. i went there with my younger brothers eric and casey, and my younger sister Cynthia and also my friend Melissa.

- yeah i know... blablablabla... thanks for reading!!! PEN OFF!!!!!

p/s I will upload tomorrow before my choir practice, but if don't have will do the next day hehe... i'm a busy woman!!!!!!! haha

peace

xoxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails