About Me

My photo
Sometimes my independence does not go well with male ego - I believe that i can always survive even the toughest of circumstances alone and have the ability to come back even after the most gruesome tragedies -I don't like flattery -Over-sweetness and too much closeness can make me runaway -I am very possessive and for me love is something i can never share and i can be very jealous even at the slightest of suspicion -If i get hurts i will be as cold as the ice in your fridge and this can last an entire lifetime!! -I have high expectations in everything - I am possessive and don't like to be possessed I want my freedom and complete trust -When i'm committed to someone or something,there'll be no reason to doubt my loyalty and sincerity -Extremely passionate and believes in forever-lasting relationship -I am emotional though -I believes in miracle,though it sound a little freaky but miracles do happen in my case -The bad things about me is i'll never learn from my mistakes and likely to fall in the same hole again (Dislikes) Boredom,Weakness,Dependency,Overly sensitive people,Wimps,Pretentiousness,Fussiness,Being ill,Cowardice

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

T.A.G

Got Tagged by Bella--- Much or lesser about me

Hopefully all of you out there who read my blog will know me more by this less info of me… enjoy reading… and yeah I translated the question into English language and my answer will be rojak :D~~~)

1. Orang luar sana tak kenal kamuh. Perjelaskan siapa kamuh? (Strangers do not know you, describe who you are)

First of all, my full name is Stefyanie Myla Micheal Ansibin, most of my friend call me Stefy , Stef or Myla and people who are close to me usually call me Mimi, I’m going to be 22 years old on 18th April (saja bagitau..lol). I’m second out of 5 siblings, I’m not available, I’m currently on a relationship with a man named Jagjivan @Jack and I’m a stick-to-one-man type of girl so… I love him :D~~ to guys out there… we’re friends …. Will always be (heeee~~~~)What else? Huummm I love to listen oldies songs because I found the lyrics are much more meaningful then the present songs (that’s my own opinion) and furthermore, the songs can really make me burst into tears when I’m sad (cry can make me feel better about anything that put me down), my all time oldies singer is Elvis Presley and I love all of his songs!! I mean A.L.L yep!! But I don’t listen to oldies only, I also listen to rock and roll especially songs by ACDC, I don’t know if you all know about this group but I’m fine with them :O~~. Enough bout songs…. Hmm I may look sombong when I first meet a person but I’m a very talkative girl and love to laught and make people around laugh, I don’t like hypocrites, liar, and people who don’t have Principe in life! So beware.. I’m not fussy or too choosy in choosing friend, I can be everyone friend but it’s a matter of TRUST, I don’t trust people easily.. no way… and yet I can be too kind at times, I’ll put people I loved first in anything…especially my family, for me family comes first!! I also can sing well… heee~~~~

My education- Currently pursuing my studies in Management and Science University in shah alam, I’m doing my degree in bachelor in biomedicine and still have another 1 and a half year to go!! Ii can do it!!! :P I’m se-tu-pid (stupid) but smart at times lol… bolehker macam tuh? Okay kan jerrr

You can read more about me in my profile… that’s basically me!!

2. Sikap kamuh yang 'mantap'? (what is your best attitude)

I guess, to be positive at all times no matter in what trouble or problem I’m in, I can get my self out even I got into a deep-shit!! Basically, I can motivate my self and others! Other than that I also manja girl to my family and to everyone around! Lol tu kira mantap ek sengal!!? I rasa macam tu laar.. I selalu perasan I nie sexy (in my own way) chubby-sexy (hahaha eh ehh muntah ek? Xpe… heheee) okay2.. Other than that I jugak boleh menjadi seorang pemimpin, ketua, orang utama, perancang, basically boleh menjadi pengendali atau leader yang baik… but only a good leader to a good follower lol.. kalau yang nakal tuh adesss.

3. Sikap kamuh yang sangat jelek? (Irritating behavior of mine???)

This one? I will never stop till I get what I want.. that will really irritate people surround me.. ask my mum!! And my sayang. Lagik?? My laziness.. when I’m lazy.. that’s it.. it will sometimes continue till 1 week… I’ll be damn lazy till I get pissed my self!! Overly manja… yes that’s me.. but only to people who are close to me… yes I’m like that… :D sangat menjengkelkan..uwekkk hahaa

4. Apa gajet yang sentiasa kamuh bawak?(Gadget you always bring with you)

-My handphone

-Mp4

-Camera (not mine tho i pinjam jer)

-others are like – Hair comb, mini mirror, lip balm, contact lens cases, eye drop… it’s gadget too kann??? haha

5. Dah berapa HP kamuh pakai selama neh? Senaraikan brands nye. Jenama HP yang sedang kamuh gunakan sekarang? (how many hp u used so far ? list it down and what is the brand of your current hp ?)

Gosh I can’t remember all… my first hp was nokia… you know the big and heavy black nokia people used to call ‘atur’ hahaha.. heavy man.. it can kill a dog if you throw it to them haha and then Motorola startac.., alcatel, nokia lagi, then motorola which I used for one day only then dicuri!! Hwuaaa, then Motorola again (this is the first hp I bought with my own money.. I mean half I paid, another half my mom paid…lol) then nokia, then currently now nokia n70.. fuhh my family memang gilakan brand nokia… never before I use sony Ericson cehhh

6. Siapa bestfriend kamuh? (who is your bestfriend?)

Best friend? Friend who never forget that I’m still alive (who knows maybe they would ask people, is she still alive? Matiiiii naaa), and also a friend who trust me and me trust them too, a friend who can laugh together with me when I’m happy and crazy and who can lend me a shoulder to cry on when I’m sad or too happy, a friend who will come and see me when I’m in trouble… I mean deep trouble like….. errrr like deep trouble… you know what bestfriend is… bestfriend is not only a friend but BEST one!! Hehe so to all of my friend out there, if you think you have all of the point I mentioned above in yourself… you are my bestfriend!!

7. Siapa yang kamuh sayang selain family kamuh? Kenapa kamuh sayang dia? (who else do you love other than your family? Why?)

Ishhkk macam jawab essay pla… okay..You mean yang i saaaaaaayaaangg banyak-banyak ? firstly my soul, he’s my another half, my bestest friend and also my life… the person is Mr Jag and his mama,papa,nana meow,mamaji karam, sist cimmy,sist sangeetha,priyal.lol. I love Jag because he love me for who am I even tho I was very notty hehe, I sayang jag because he was my bestfriend and now he is my bestest friend ever, I cinta him because he care for me more than anybody else in this world and always keep me safe and make me smile and laugh in everyday of my life no mater what!! I saying his whole family other than my own family vecause there are like my very own family, they never make me feel like a stranger, they treat me nice, I called his mama mum or mama too… and I’m close to his sisters too and his mamaji(uncle) is like my own uncle/father he’s nice…all of them make me happy!!!


8. Lagik 10 tahun kamuh jadi apa? (what are you in 10 years time ?)

I’ll have my own business; I’m a rich woman, happy wife and mother, want to know more? Wait and see!!! ;D\~~~

9. Kata-kata hikmah yang pernah kamuh dengar & paling kamuh suka (Quotes you’ve heard and you like the most)

-Get rich or die trying

-To know you is to know me

-Learn from your own mistake is the best way to learn about life.


10. Dalam blog kamu, sudah ada berapa followers? (how many followers do you have in your blog)

-4 lovely people, i wish to have more in future and 4 is good enough for me because i still new in blogging, not even a month!!

11. Senaraikan followers yang paling kamuh suka? (Tak kira kuantiti). Kenapa? (list down your favorite followers)


I stated ‘People I love’ for my follwers… which is mean… I love all of them. (macam la banyak sangat haha)


12. Makhluk Tuhan Paling Hot yang mahu di tag:( (Sexiest God’s creature you want to tag)

-Eric(virgonz)

-Danellyn

-Kasih Aleeya (Filla)

-Shasha

-Girl on the move owner lol


p/s

Then the rest I wanted t tag already been tagged so… to whoever read my blog.. do this k.. I tagged you too!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

wha.. what..?? what the hell? hey i'm the best!! :P jus kidding hahaha...

StefyAnie said...

cool down babe!!

shhhhh!! i told you not to tell in public isn't?

LOL

Virgonz said...

wah tagged again...?

StefyAnie said...

yep3 tagged again hee~~

Bella Belle said...

nicely done!!! heee...love u more.. :)
God Bless you & your loved ones =D

StefyAnie said...

yeah2 love you too darl Bella!!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Hello
http://www.royalpalmcafeandinn.com/ - ativan pharmacy
Inform him if you are breastfeeding or are pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant.
[url=http://www.royalpalmcafeandinn.com/]ativan online[/url]
? Elderly are more sensitive its effects and should be started with a low dose.
ativan price
It is generally not recommended for people with a history of alcohol or drug abuse ? Lorazepam can cause physical and psychological dependence and is often abused.

Anonymous said...

Fetching good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to guess that I get extraordinarily enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any condition I' ll be subscribing to your board and I hope you transmit again soon.
[IMG]http://www.sedonarapidweightloss.com/weightloss-diet/34/b/happy.gif[/IMG]

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails