About Me

My photo
Sometimes my independence does not go well with male ego - I believe that i can always survive even the toughest of circumstances alone and have the ability to come back even after the most gruesome tragedies -I don't like flattery -Over-sweetness and too much closeness can make me runaway -I am very possessive and for me love is something i can never share and i can be very jealous even at the slightest of suspicion -If i get hurts i will be as cold as the ice in your fridge and this can last an entire lifetime!! -I have high expectations in everything - I am possessive and don't like to be possessed I want my freedom and complete trust -When i'm committed to someone or something,there'll be no reason to doubt my loyalty and sincerity -Extremely passionate and believes in forever-lasting relationship -I am emotional though -I believes in miracle,though it sound a little freaky but miracles do happen in my case -The bad things about me is i'll never learn from my mistakes and likely to fall in the same hole again (Dislikes) Boredom,Weakness,Dependency,Overly sensitive people,Wimps,Pretentiousness,Fussiness,Being ill,Cowardice

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Gave birth to Baby... there's my princess

Hello!! my entry this time is about my baby!! I've never told you all before kan that i have babies already... check it out!!!

Yeah my baby... this is Priyal Kaur, this pic was taken when she was 5 days isn't she cute?? and small?



She is small.. look at her notty-cute face!!! Ohh.. breath taking!!



She has nothing else to do but sleep... sleep sleep.. when mami can play with you??



Here... bite her if you want!! she's gorgeous!!



Nah.. this is Priyal's real mother hehehe... (This beautiful lady here is my BF-Jag's eldest sister, her name is Cimmeran Kaur Sindhu, and she's the mother to this little cute baby here and i love Priyal)



Photos below were taken when she was 3 or 4 moths (I'm not sure) she's quite big already... :P~~ I miss her! Check out!!





This pic when she was a little bit bigger than the previous pictures... look at how big her eyes is



Okay now... this is my real baby... serious!! v(^_6)v

May i introduce you, her name is Courtney love (her name was taken after a singer of a band name Nirvana, Kurt Cobain's wife!! but most of us call her Baby..)


I don't remember how old she was this time but.. she can't walk yet, no teeth yet!!



Yeahhh this one...as you can see.. her teeth.. that always bite ehh hmmm.. when breastfeed her LOL



See.. her innocent face.. feel like biting her cheek.. ngahaaa



1 year 5 months picture of her... she can walk already.. and very naughty thats why i tied her lol.. no larr.. i put sitbelt for her, i was driving alone woth her, no one was with me, so.. she can't move like that, plus!! i sacrificed my handphone for her to play.. at least she didn't disturb me!!



Heeheee~~~ i tak nak ketinggalan gak.. snap2 .. See her annoyed face.. hahahaaa
saya adalah ibu yang saaangat sengal!! baby pun menyampah kannnn??



I actually forced her to take picture.. i was holding her tight.. i mean very tight... LOL... kesian baby kannn... owh yarr... whenever you said 'kannn' this baby will reply 'iya'.. example... "Baby budduh kannn?" and she said "Iyaa" hahahaha



Closing:

-Baby Priyal can't talk yet (i mean the last i met her was two months ago) all she can say is "bababaaaaabuubooo maaaaa jugukiaooondugdjugu gulujeeeehuaaa" :D~~~~ she call me mamiji (it's punjabi languange means auntie (her uncle's wife,hehe in future okehh) and for uncle is mamaji, for real auntie is actually called as masiji means Jag's sister she'll call masiji) if you all tak faham nevermind.. i also tak faham what i'm saying lol...
-Baby priyal can't walk yet i guess she's now only 9 months!! :D~~

-Baby Courtney can walk already,very fast!! can even run and also run my blood up!! haha and she can talk like when i said "i love you" she'll say "beee U" and "boboh" she say "BUBU" and "babai" she say "Bubaiii" and "jahat" is "Jajat" hahaha and more laaa.. she's funny and she can cool you down even when you're really mad!! you can never get angry on her... and one more thing.. baby is actually not my baby.. you all percaya she's my baby? heheeee~~~ April fool (erkkk..biar lambat asal selamat) she's my sister in law's punya sister punya baby... and she is also my friend back in high school..!!


P/s Jangan biarkan daku melayan entry ini seorang diri.. leave your comment okay!!! nanges nihhhhhh .... hheeeeee ciawwwwww...

xoxo

10 comments:

Unknown said...

seriously i tot it is was baby.. zzz..

btw nice layout! try to use 4 colors at most. i oso kena tegur on my previous posts... tu la i stick to 1 color. :D

Unknown said...

ur baby*

StefyAnie said...

lol... gotcha!! :D~~~ i'm easy with one color too... better to stick with one color kan.. i was scared if it's too dull only (-_-!)~~

Anonymous said...

waaa.tertipu ni.
pikir ko punya tu.
huhuhu.

cute juga!ni mcm bakal bintang filem hindustan ni.haha :P

StefyAnie said...

haha relakzzz teman2 saya masey lom berkawen lagi.. laamaaa lagiii.. still young okeh.. nanti pecah kpala gue melayan anak2 telampau muda... hihi

tipah tertipu lagiii

bintang hindustan asalkan enda ada'kewangian' macam pakistan sudah!! haha

Bella Belle said...

Myla..they are both adorable!!! especially baby Priya..punya mancung tu hidung mcm mummy dia... ;)

adaka.. "baby buduh kan"...hahahah..
kahsian baby Courtney inda tau apa2..dia kasi "iya" only..lols..
*my cuz's name is Courtney too.. ;)

I like babies ^^

Blanche said...

sangat teramatla cute :p

ehehe, miss my nephew now T_T

punya jahat stef kasih kena tue baby... hoho~

StefyAnie said...

Hi Bella hi Yun :)~~~

Bukan Ja'at bah hehe.. tapi betul2 make me laugh sampai x bley stop ni.. imagine.. baby courtney lari2 kan... pastuh jatuh.. then da cakap "nah bibi..nah..tatut" (sambil tangan dia, dia kasih tepuk2 di dada dia tanda takut) then sia pun cakap "gila owh ni budak.. baby nih buduh owh kan" sia bilang.. then trus dia pi sampuk bha dari jauh "iya" da bilang..(masa dia cakap iya kan..kepala pun dia angguk... EE-kepala dia dongak atas then yaa-tunduk bawah) memang tia jadi marah owh sama dia..

Priyal pun lucu juga... cuma belum pandai cakap la.. memang kiut dua2 masing2 ada ke-kiu-tan yang tersendiri.. i just love them cuz o far dorang dua ni la baby yang sia ada jaga dari baru lahir :D~~

Me love baby soo soo much!! tidak sabar for my sister-in-law beranak...my first ever anak buah...:D~~~~~

xoxo

~miszirdawaty~ said...

bOth of them sO kiyut la...
tp mmg kjm kamu ckp baby buduh tuh..
adeh~

[mau cubit pipi baby. can2???]

StefyAnie said...

hhihi.. kejam yang baek okayy haha..

sure.. silakan... :D tapi harap maklum baby2 ini lagi kejam dan ja'at lol... sekian

xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails