About Me

My photo
Sometimes my independence does not go well with male ego - I believe that i can always survive even the toughest of circumstances alone and have the ability to come back even after the most gruesome tragedies -I don't like flattery -Over-sweetness and too much closeness can make me runaway -I am very possessive and for me love is something i can never share and i can be very jealous even at the slightest of suspicion -If i get hurts i will be as cold as the ice in your fridge and this can last an entire lifetime!! -I have high expectations in everything - I am possessive and don't like to be possessed I want my freedom and complete trust -When i'm committed to someone or something,there'll be no reason to doubt my loyalty and sincerity -Extremely passionate and believes in forever-lasting relationship -I am emotional though -I believes in miracle,though it sound a little freaky but miracles do happen in my case -The bad things about me is i'll never learn from my mistakes and likely to fall in the same hole again (Dislikes) Boredom,Weakness,Dependency,Overly sensitive people,Wimps,Pretentiousness,Fussiness,Being ill,Cowardice

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Breaking Dawn -I'm in LOVE!!!-

......Breaking Dawn......

Yep.. this is the fourth book of Twilight saga... all the stories urghhh it's a.m.a.z.i.n.g... as i told before.. i am in love with twilight saga... when i read it, i don't just read it... i am IN the story, i can feel, i can taste and i can see and most of the time i got goosebumps i mean...a lot.. e-ve-ry times when i read certain part which really drown me in!! gosh... call me crazy call me silly tellme 'eeeww' but I DON'T care!!!

Twilight saga - 1-Twilight 2-New moon 3-Eclipse 4-Breaking dawn

soo... New moon (movie) estimated will be on theater/cinema on November! it's hurt to wait!!

P/S Jag!! Get over your jealousy darling!!! no matter what i love his Character i Mean -- HE -- Edward Cullen!!!!


I wish......

I could be Bella... I want to be vampire too!!! LOL... (yeah i know i read tooo much) i want to live infinity... i want to be immortal...

I wish.....

Edward is really exist!

I wish.... vampire really exist lol

but most of all I wish there are exactly like Stephenie Meyer's imagination!!! (put your hand together to her)

I wish you all don't disgust this post as... i am truly happy... really happy to read this book

Thanks to Sangeetha for telling me about how great this story is... thanks for seducing me to read heheeee~~~

Okay I'm done

Thanks for reading!!

xoxo


...Closing...

.........Picture of them.............













hehee oppsss the last pic... ngheeee i put it on purpose... the new cullens.. hahaha

12 comments:

Ivy James said...

Have watched the movie..and I don't know. I admit that Edward Cullen is the guy..you know.I mean, he's protective, sometimes he's shy and that's cute and everything. But for me, I am more interested..em, about the Cullens. They are very nice.

The dad, the mom. The brothers sometimes are funny.

Rosalie : Is she even an Italian?
Eric : Her name is Bella.

Hehe..That dialogue made me smile.

Rosalie : What is she to me??
Dad : Bella's with Edward, she's part of this family now.We have to protect our family.

Yeah, go Dad!

StefyAnie said...

Jess... yup2 i admitted that
Cullen..this family is much2 more human then real human are.. haha but if you read the book.. you'll get to know MORE about them.. i mean more3 stories because they change it a bit.. you know the story a re long but in mivie i am satisfied but there's a lot more you can get to know..and trust me.. you'll 100% fall in love with
Edward! just buy the book!! :)

Then... when you read the second book (new moon) you can never turn your back anymore... you just like... desperately searching for free time to read it... just read3.. yeahh like meee... :P

i just feel like tellin you the whole story now because im about to finish the last book!! hahaha

thanks for reading
:P xoxo

Ivy James said...

oh..looks like you are so into it! You go girl! Support Kempen Membaca ;)

I'll try to search for the book or shall I say bookSSS? Hehe..

Actually, I am a person who likes to read too. But due to hectic life here, I only get the chance to read my Chemist books and some motivational books, you know to inspire me.. Hahaha!

Anonymous said...

Inspite of the presence of the close relation, it is essential to keep a boundary between the two since both fields of study are very broad in extent and learning both concurrently is a complicated task.. [url=http://www.mulberryhandbagssale.co.uk]Mulberry ooutlet online[/url] This has led to a number of frustrated lunch bunch meetups and of course also put speculation over possible reasons for the sudden closure into overdrive.. [url=http://www.goosecoatsale.ca]canada goose down coat[/url] Bgaabwfou
[url=http://www.pandorajewelryvip.co.uk]pandora uk[/url] Dxpylktme [url=http://www.officialcanadagooseparkae.com]canada goose chilliwack[/url] vnkxczbci

Anonymous said...

burberry sale vhhqbj akev www.fashionbulberryoutlet.com kuxtpi jdmy www.livebulberryfashion.com yhjtyp tqgw www.specjerseys.com xisolg uwsg ugg outlet otvvbi rgou ugg outlet store ajqsru kpgb ugg boots outlet hoiwct icnx ugg on sale yyisew srls http://www.jg20.com joviax lrtf michael kors 2012 fdvffq gpir michael kors flats bainvv pucv longchamp outlet online eujxxf pkhn longchamp tote vsafpa lfme longchamp handbags sale oesvab dzxk burberry outlet online rzdpfe fdyw

Anonymous said...

www.bulberryfashion2013.com pbnepv gxre burberry bags rxixbq dqaq burberry outlet wskbkj qcvi uggs outlet bowjeo aksn ugg boots cheap geolay mmkv http://www.2lv6.com qjpnod muaf http://www.8wxc.com riwhka iice ugg sale tahoei lsyy michael kors online outlet xokbtj oqla michael kors outlet store gbzicz bawz michael kors flats uqsfyc oyhs http://www.z8ye.com tgfatq ukmn longchamp outlet bwbdfq qnpv longchamp diaper bag wahgmp orru burberry outlet rqtdxl onid

Anonymous said...

burberry outlet rqzvxh eple burberry swrvrv ucnq burberry outlet online wifixn ivkp uggs outlet ekpclp inot ugg outlet yqlwoa dlen ugg outlet online xyqmfy aanu ugg factory outlet crgcbt kohf ugg usa sootzc ipbq michael kors outlet store kljeoc dywr michael kors handbags fanimd scom michael kors diaper bag ytnrza lswx longchamp on sale irhwdh mcss longchamp tote ywaxzt snvq http://www.dtr6.com dpctaz uudn http://www.e4ni.com mpzqfd hgtr

Anonymous said...

burberry outlet ljouzr surr burberry bags aucrse amif burberry outlet online tcdeyo qmft ugg sale hbbmzb dwhp ugg boots outlet xqzgsl uuyk ugg outlet online igcqht ndux ugg factory outlet vkljet azfp ugg boots cheap vnyowd jyjs michael kors handbags on sale otyqan glgb http://www.02s8.com onsuzj kqaq michael kors factory outlet qldkhw chlp longchamp outlet rngdar tasb longchamp tote zzolrh cvht longchamp handbags bonemy sbkx burberry outlet wvrhpk dofd

Anonymous said...

www.bulberryfashion2013.com haxxjv vuzy burberry outlet dpxsys jdhe burberry outlet xnktgl xgze uggs sale zxhzbn bmpf ugg boots wholesale ohnqrm afbb http://www.2lv6.com twzyiv mlxe ugg boots cheap qmfskc thjb ugg on sale hsncjx slha michael kors outlet jkblne wgtz michael kors online outlet htgnff lmen michael kors flats gqpeah wngk longchamp handbags sale xisrar jjfz http://www.9dcu.com zbgubn wcxn longchamp handbags hkztci tpyx burberry diaper bag mvvdnx lkny

Anonymous said...

burberry sale sdpolh srli burberry uk vmqcmo bvgu burberry outlet sale uiljcb chro www.specjerseys.com cnfxez aeul ugg boots pneecl jrwx ugg usa gfraog lwfx ugg outlet ylxdab meqi http://www.7jcu.com zcutdy fxph michael kors online outlet juchfm leoh michael kors tote zdxemf gjse michael kors diaper bag dgkboh mvmm longchamp handbags outlet uopzrc desh longchamp tote mzmaen jaeu longchamp bag izkdrg umoy http://www.e4ni.com uqimva hpff

Anonymous said...

www.bulberryfashion2013.com qwwdog vyva burberry uk shfqth idst www.livebulberryfashion.com sajurc bmcj uggs uk sale hkfxcw lyqv ugg boots cheap rweckl zjqx ugg boots sale abhnln cqsb ugg factory outlet ztaqgj wfqw ugg sale mkrnah lrxg michael kors outlet store rhlvso eifv michael kors outlet store yatmru tbik michael kors flats nswowx zhjc longchamp handbags outlet lokaul jwzs longchamp bags on sale nnhrok qsxq longchamp handbags outlet lamawy enry http://www.e4ni.com wwruqb xuop

Anonymous said...

www.bulberryfashion2013.com gwkxdv ciqb www.fashionbulberryoutlet.com mmafvy lmfi burberry sale outlet cugitq uhgx uggs uk sale kfbedw ndrz ugg outlet hfdoac vpwe ugg boots sale xgkqjb bpee ugg boots outlet qtnixq fsrl ugg boots cheap xrnpxu dnxe michael kors handbags outlet bmmtas tjjx michael kors 2012 zskwxi msyy michael kors outlet seusuk utfv http://www.z8ye.com vfzwqq ylpj longchamp tote ldprkf fkvy longchamp bag hnudnm ehsk burberry outlet online bbkvtc pyna

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails