About Me

My photo
Sometimes my independence does not go well with male ego - I believe that i can always survive even the toughest of circumstances alone and have the ability to come back even after the most gruesome tragedies -I don't like flattery -Over-sweetness and too much closeness can make me runaway -I am very possessive and for me love is something i can never share and i can be very jealous even at the slightest of suspicion -If i get hurts i will be as cold as the ice in your fridge and this can last an entire lifetime!! -I have high expectations in everything - I am possessive and don't like to be possessed I want my freedom and complete trust -When i'm committed to someone or something,there'll be no reason to doubt my loyalty and sincerity -Extremely passionate and believes in forever-lasting relationship -I am emotional though -I believes in miracle,though it sound a little freaky but miracles do happen in my case -The bad things about me is i'll never learn from my mistakes and likely to fall in the same hole again (Dislikes) Boredom,Weakness,Dependency,Overly sensitive people,Wimps,Pretentiousness,Fussiness,Being ill,Cowardice

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Manukan Island

As i promised you all 2 days ago... i now uploaded the pics!! lol sorry lambat cuz i was really busy.. :D~~~~

Enjoy....!!!




This is a friend of mine - Melissa - I met her after a long 2 years since we met the last, together with us was my younger brother eric and youngest casey and my only sister Cyndy.

Following pictures was taken before we went to the island... we're in grace point sembulan, went there to eat!! check out!! p/s please hold your breath and don't vomit because we're cool!! lol




Jalan2 cari makan













And sooo the following photos were taken at Signal hill Kota kinabalu where the idea of going to Manukan island came up... and the idiot who last-minute planned this was ME!! haha








This is me and my brother

Okay2 now it's the Island part :D~~~~


Yeeeehaaaa!!! i'm on the boat heading to the island!!






:D~~~ i was talking to 'someone' on the phone!! ka-ka-ca-chau!!!


Younger sister Cynthia and me


Younger brother Eric Craig and me








Me holding the i-don't-know-what island hahahaha



And Finally.. this os four of us siblings... second from left is my youngest brother Casey Bryen, i don't have his picture alone as he was busy snorkeling!! lol and my eldest brother did not join us because his wife will eat him up if he come...( his wife pregnant so he cannot go because she cannot come along too!! hahah)

p/s

I didn't manage to take the picture of us snorkeling in the deep sea because we do not have under water camera plus all of us busy swimming till none of us want to come out of the water to take pic!!.. if we bring out normal camera in.. huuh... it'll be gone by now!!

Thanks for reading!!!

xoxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails