About Me

My photo
Sometimes my independence does not go well with male ego - I believe that i can always survive even the toughest of circumstances alone and have the ability to come back even after the most gruesome tragedies -I don't like flattery -Over-sweetness and too much closeness can make me runaway -I am very possessive and for me love is something i can never share and i can be very jealous even at the slightest of suspicion -If i get hurts i will be as cold as the ice in your fridge and this can last an entire lifetime!! -I have high expectations in everything - I am possessive and don't like to be possessed I want my freedom and complete trust -When i'm committed to someone or something,there'll be no reason to doubt my loyalty and sincerity -Extremely passionate and believes in forever-lasting relationship -I am emotional though -I believes in miracle,though it sound a little freaky but miracles do happen in my case -The bad things about me is i'll never learn from my mistakes and likely to fall in the same hole again (Dislikes) Boredom,Weakness,Dependency,Overly sensitive people,Wimps,Pretentiousness,Fussiness,Being ill,Cowardice

Monday, April 6, 2009

R.e.s.t .I.n .P.e.a.c.e - R.I.P-

SAD

> S.A.D is all the word i can say right now because our fish (ikan kaloi) died today, we do not know why or what happened...

>This fish was 2.5 feet long and it's already been 9 years with us! 9 years... the kaloi was just a small little cute fish....and grew so big now but unfortunately she left us...

>Maybe you will laugh but, the truth is, this fish protected us from a lot of bad things for example, we didn't get rob by when she pencuri all curi all our neighbors stuffs (tv,radio) and furttermore... our neighbor was like kena pukau by that pencuri... and we're the only family that safe that night, beside my dad was the only awake when the thing happened and called the police while people in ur neighborhood was like giving all their things willingly but after all the pencuri ran, they all baru sedar!! (old people said the fish got power to protect our family and because of the fish we didn't kena pukau) maye because we took care of the fish for a very long time... thats why we and the fish got a special connection :D~~~

>Im saaaaad.... sobs :''(

>I only have one picture of the fish with me.. this picture was taken 2 years back!


P/S Another fish (it's a sucker) or we called it as a vacuum also died! i don't know what happened!!!! this fish also was with us for 9 years.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

i guess he is bored of living in the water. he wants to b reborn. lol.

~miszirdawaty~ said...

adeh...dun b sad...
she'll prOtect u owez lol whrever she is...
rite??

StefyAnie said...

...SLY....yeah i guess he want to be power rangers or maybe superman... thats why... LOL

...miszirdawaty....yeah.. i dunno he/she lol... i forgot but yeah sure she/he willprotect cuz likei said, he might be a power ranger or superman or suparman hahah

thanks you both darl...

xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails