About Me

My photo
Sometimes my independence does not go well with male ego - I believe that i can always survive even the toughest of circumstances alone and have the ability to come back even after the most gruesome tragedies -I don't like flattery -Over-sweetness and too much closeness can make me runaway -I am very possessive and for me love is something i can never share and i can be very jealous even at the slightest of suspicion -If i get hurts i will be as cold as the ice in your fridge and this can last an entire lifetime!! -I have high expectations in everything - I am possessive and don't like to be possessed I want my freedom and complete trust -When i'm committed to someone or something,there'll be no reason to doubt my loyalty and sincerity -Extremely passionate and believes in forever-lasting relationship -I am emotional though -I believes in miracle,though it sound a little freaky but miracles do happen in my case -The bad things about me is i'll never learn from my mistakes and likely to fall in the same hole again (Dislikes) Boredom,Weakness,Dependency,Overly sensitive people,Wimps,Pretentiousness,Fussiness,Being ill,Cowardice

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

AWARD

!!!........AWARD GIVING TIME......!!!


......Got this A.W.A.R.D from yun-- Lavisse --- "Girl on the move".........

Photobucket


> Thanks darl for this friendship award.....

> Now i want to give this award to .... jengjeeeng..... :D~~~ all of my followers

- Virgonz
- Bella belle
- SLY
- Miszirdawaty
- Shasha-Deen
- Josh (anakBisaya's blog)
- Suyenkx
- Mel (lady of liberty..)
- Asmaraszen
- Danellyn
- Wohowkuak
- Riana


P/S
> I give this award to thank you all for reading my post :D~~~
> Be my follower ya. so that i know who is reading my post and if you do not want to, then leave your comment after my post... for me to appreciate you :)

xoxo

5 comments:

~miszirdawaty~ said...

evnthgh sama ngn yun bg sm me...
tp mau letak dkt bLog jugak...
thanks dear..
muaxs~

StefyAnie said...

hehe~~~ nevermind :D`` its my appreciation to you :)

xoxo

Virgonz said...

bh sy sangkut di blog dlu ah...

Unknown said...

wahahhaa...i will follow u~~~bilamg tu lagu DiGi...wwehehehhe~~

StefyAnie said...

:D~~~~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails