About Me

My photo
Sometimes my independence does not go well with male ego - I believe that i can always survive even the toughest of circumstances alone and have the ability to come back even after the most gruesome tragedies -I don't like flattery -Over-sweetness and too much closeness can make me runaway -I am very possessive and for me love is something i can never share and i can be very jealous even at the slightest of suspicion -If i get hurts i will be as cold as the ice in your fridge and this can last an entire lifetime!! -I have high expectations in everything - I am possessive and don't like to be possessed I want my freedom and complete trust -When i'm committed to someone or something,there'll be no reason to doubt my loyalty and sincerity -Extremely passionate and believes in forever-lasting relationship -I am emotional though -I believes in miracle,though it sound a little freaky but miracles do happen in my case -The bad things about me is i'll never learn from my mistakes and likely to fall in the same hole again (Dislikes) Boredom,Weakness,Dependency,Overly sensitive people,Wimps,Pretentiousness,Fussiness,Being ill,Cowardice

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Holly week

.....H.E.L.L.O......

> This week is a holly week (for Catholics), we're celebrating Palm sunday (today), holly Thursday, Good Friday and also Ester-vigil on Sunday (12th april)

> So it's going to be a very busy week, and was busy too this few days and yes that's the reason why i didn't post anything yet!

> Then!.. on the 12
th of april, I'll be going back to Shah alam as my semester break are goin to end... yes and i am going to miss my family a lot... i mean gee~~~ so so much, i only spend 2 months of my time in a year with them.. you tell me how it feel!!! (it's suck!). Daa~~~ i'm not a baby but my family is EVERYTHING to me!! the most precious treasure for me!! and yes yes yes.. i'm going to be mental again.. LOL.. but luckily i'm goin for a short semester this time (3rd semester) which is mean, the subject will not be really tough! :D~~~ and i'm nervous about my result!! i knew i did it well.. have confident but... goshhh butterfly in my stomach~~~~~!! and the lecturer...manyak luki wooo bagi point!! let me give you one example i mean this really happened to us, our clinical microbiology subjet (by Dr Pallavi) .. she's the most freakin scary lecturer in my campus! very discipline!, strict in everything, punctual and stingy!! huhu.. none of the 200 of us (students) get an 'A' for the last mid semester... the highest was 'B' and we were like obsessed and put the subject first in everything... all the projects, assignments, lab reports, quizzes, presentations...i mean all.. after all we did... after all the sacrification and dedication and sweats and you know our role as a student to try to give the best!!! you know...after all that.. all we get was dissappoinment!! ,me too!!! you see... she was really strict about attendance.. and there were few boys that came for her class about 2 times a month..and they too got B?? they never even pass up all their assignments in time!, never do presentation and all.. wat the heck? hwuaaaa but as we all knew... she pilih kasih.. but the last day of the class... she asked us to check wat we got.. so i and my friend was the two last person checked it.. then she asked "Stefyanie, what did you get?" then with that dissappoinment face i said "B" then she said.." are you satisfied with your result? and Ain? (my friend she also got B)" my friend like"ehmm yahh" but i tol her "no doc. im not" then she said "then wat do you expect?" i told her off "off course i expected an A from you after all the struggling i did, i knew i deserved it but i didn't get it" then her face change.. she knew that i was doin all great... including all my notes... (not to be mengada-ngada here but i aim for the best so i always do my best in everything) from her face i can see that she was feeling guilty i just knew it.. i was close to her tho... i always stayed and asked her question even tho no one ever dare to do that!! (i bukan nak mengampu, i asked when i don't understand and my friend wil not ask her because they scared to speak in english lol and they always asked me to haha) well so... basically all i'm trying to say is.. i hope i'll get an 'A' for her subject!

p/s pray for me!! i'm off to slepp dadaaa~~ tired~~~~~

xoxo

2 comments:

~miszirdawaty~ said...

tia aci o lect tuh..
timbak dia...
heh~

StefyAnie said...

ya ya.. jom timbak da ramai2 ngahaaa :D~~~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails