About Me

My photo
Sometimes my independence does not go well with male ego - I believe that i can always survive even the toughest of circumstances alone and have the ability to come back even after the most gruesome tragedies -I don't like flattery -Over-sweetness and too much closeness can make me runaway -I am very possessive and for me love is something i can never share and i can be very jealous even at the slightest of suspicion -If i get hurts i will be as cold as the ice in your fridge and this can last an entire lifetime!! -I have high expectations in everything - I am possessive and don't like to be possessed I want my freedom and complete trust -When i'm committed to someone or something,there'll be no reason to doubt my loyalty and sincerity -Extremely passionate and believes in forever-lasting relationship -I am emotional though -I believes in miracle,though it sound a little freaky but miracles do happen in my case -The bad things about me is i'll never learn from my mistakes and likely to fall in the same hole again (Dislikes) Boredom,Weakness,Dependency,Overly sensitive people,Wimps,Pretentiousness,Fussiness,Being ill,Cowardice

Thursday, April 23, 2009

All in one :D~~

.........On your mark...Get set...gooooo readddd.......

Okay... here.. how to begin this? umm.. i'm still busy, i've promised to myself to 'not-to-wait' to do my work... i mean my assignments, projects and all.. so here's a very-short update :D~~ may i say that but hopefully... please.. get a rubbish-bin next toy uo to make sure you don't puke on your lappy.. haha..

ok..first of all... I've been trying to get a free time i mean totally free time to write something on my blog so here i am.. finally.. i was from campus, settle all my documentation problem which make me so so sick and tired of it.. (certified-true-copy, acc statement etc) then duplicate my house keys... then bought milk and my standardfood coco-crunch, also my sports-blue-shokubutsu and ummmm shampoo :).. okay okay..

Next... I want to go to PWTC for the book-fair!!!! anybody wanna come? hehehe it will end this sunday 26th.. hmmm.. i need to go... even if i don't have to buy anything lol.. kidding but i want to....... (let me ask Jag) hmmmmm...... naa later...

I am top-over-heel in love with twilight+New moon+Eclipse+Breaking Dawn there's none of series novel have taken my interest before (not harry potter, not LOTR, not nothingggg) but this one is different.. for me.. i am extremely happy reading this novel and i can't stop reading it.. i am addicted.. ohh no.. addicted to Edward Cullen (not Robert Pattinson..just Edward).. ohh Goshhh i can't help my self and my BF got jealous of him ahahaaa he's crazy!!!

Next.. I didn't really celebrate my 22nd birthday (18th april) but well as usual.. people can't stop to make me freak out.. i am old enough to blow candles and to cut cake..geezzz it's scary and i don't like it to be truth!! but i appreciate it... so you will see the photos after this.. well... Jag gave me a K-Swiss Watch which i really love and also a ring.. gold ring which i'm really shy to put on my finger.. eewwwww (shhh hopefully he don't read my blog) his family.. gave me surprise.. they bought a Raspberry-cheese cake for me.. and i was like OMG no nonnononono geezz why.. it's nott arrrr there's no need of all thissssss... and my face turns red.. red as babboon ass.. are they? and also finally my favorite macadamia-nuts (Haagen-dazz) ice-creamm yummyyy!!!!!!!! okay2 i'm stopping now.... check out the picssssss

Yes.. the cake.. i'm 22!!!!!!


Yeah thats me....happy birthday too meeeeeee




He Fed the cake through my nose!!! he's bad.. really bad!! i'm telling you

Below... she's Jag's Mom..lovely lady lovely future mom-in-law :D~~


Sangeetha..Jag's younger sister... she lend me the books..she's nice and my cake wasnice too cuz she chose it :) *smiling

Enjoy your view.. my presents from my Darling.. :D~~~ i just love it






Thanks for reading my blog about me pursuting my happiness in life yaaaa... i'll update more.. yes very soon

p/s My left hand numb... took my third shot of Hepatitis-B today.. eeewww and geeezz it was painful!! but finally!!!

Thanks
xoxo

4 comments:

Virgonz said...

happy birthday sis...

~miszirdawaty~ said...

happy belated burfday...
heh~
wanna dat cake???

Ivy James said...

okay..I am a bit late but Happy belated birthday :)

Thanks for givin me the suggestion on the suitable shampoo(about the dandruff thing!uh!)

watch tv online, type "um streaming tv" and use google search. there you can choose which channel. But for tv3, you might have to install a software. Just visit the web page, you'll know :)

StefyAnie said...

Bro eric- Thanks

Mis -To cheh tocheh later i give u the cake kayy :P~~

Jessy - yeah2 no problem.. thats all i can help :D~~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails