About Me

My photo
Sometimes my independence does not go well with male ego - I believe that i can always survive even the toughest of circumstances alone and have the ability to come back even after the most gruesome tragedies -I don't like flattery -Over-sweetness and too much closeness can make me runaway -I am very possessive and for me love is something i can never share and i can be very jealous even at the slightest of suspicion -If i get hurts i will be as cold as the ice in your fridge and this can last an entire lifetime!! -I have high expectations in everything - I am possessive and don't like to be possessed I want my freedom and complete trust -When i'm committed to someone or something,there'll be no reason to doubt my loyalty and sincerity -Extremely passionate and believes in forever-lasting relationship -I am emotional though -I believes in miracle,though it sound a little freaky but miracles do happen in my case -The bad things about me is i'll never learn from my mistakes and likely to fall in the same hole again (Dislikes) Boredom,Weakness,Dependency,Overly sensitive people,Wimps,Pretentiousness,Fussiness,Being ill,Cowardice

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Lagik!!!!!!!!

...Another Awards from my bro Virgonz - http://headhunters89.blogspot.com/...





The rules of "if you receive the awards" are quite similar thought :

1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Copy the image above, the rules and the questionnaire in this post.
3. Post this in one or all of your blogs.
4. Answer the four questions following these Rules.
5. Recruit at least seven (7) friends on your Blog Roll by sharing this with them.
6. Come back to BLoGGiSTa iNFo CoRNeR (PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE THIS LINK) at http://bloggistame.blogspot.com and leave the URL of your Post in order for you/your Blog to be added to the Master List.
7. Have Fun!

The Q's and A's:

1. The person who tagged you: Eric/Virgonz
2. His/her site's title and url: http://headhunters89.blogspot.com/
3. Date when you were tagged: April 16, 2009
4. Persons you tagged:

Bella

Nicolyn

Yun

Suzean

Mel lady of liberty

SLY (another one:P)

Suyenkx

p/s Penat.. this few days my work adalah asyek2 menggantungkan award2 ini.. adehssss BTW thanks :D~~
(Award-giving season i guess)


2 comments:

Gee said...

hi! thanks a lot for joining. i've included your name in the masterlist already. Happy blogging! :D

Kevin Martin said...

Regardless, the process of cleaning remains the same. Purchase an affordable, high-quality microscope for your home. Microscope Supply is your microscope store for supplying all your microscopy needs. ST Outlook In Search of the Shortest ST Program.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails