About Me

My photo
Sometimes my independence does not go well with male ego - I believe that i can always survive even the toughest of circumstances alone and have the ability to come back even after the most gruesome tragedies -I don't like flattery -Over-sweetness and too much closeness can make me runaway -I am very possessive and for me love is something i can never share and i can be very jealous even at the slightest of suspicion -If i get hurts i will be as cold as the ice in your fridge and this can last an entire lifetime!! -I have high expectations in everything - I am possessive and don't like to be possessed I want my freedom and complete trust -When i'm committed to someone or something,there'll be no reason to doubt my loyalty and sincerity -Extremely passionate and believes in forever-lasting relationship -I am emotional though -I believes in miracle,though it sound a little freaky but miracles do happen in my case -The bad things about me is i'll never learn from my mistakes and likely to fall in the same hole again (Dislikes) Boredom,Weakness,Dependency,Overly sensitive people,Wimps,Pretentiousness,Fussiness,Being ill,Cowardice

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Killing my time!!

.....Tagged by Mel. Desiree.....

1- Would you rather have a fun fling or a lasting relationship?
- Of course a lasting relationship, I stick to one man only, love for infinity


2- What was your longest relationship?
- 3 years (with my ex) but now.. I’m getting engage to the most wonderful man I’ve ever met .. it’ll will be forever.. Amen


3-What is your favorite personality trait?
- Kind of ‘knows little about everything’


4- What is the most romantic thing a significant other could do?

- Depend on what situation I am in :P~~


5- When you are dating someone, what is the most important thing to you?
- Being truthful!!


6- Do you like pet names (ex: baby, sweetheart...)?
- hehe yeahhhh… especially ‘kukubus and bujicat’ haha that’s my nick name given by him lol… shut up!!

7- What is your ideal night out with a significant other?
- Sharing thoughts like a very best-friend together without involving any negative emotions, laughing together and yet my most wonderful night was at Sutera harbour, walk under the moon, and holding hand together at 3am in the morning!! walalaahhh

8- What is your ideal night in with a significant other?
- Watching star trek together with him or just cuddling each other to sleep.. Or he playing with our stuffed animals.. disturbing me.. hmm that’s a real night man!!


9- Would you be able to tell someone you love them, even if you didn't feel it?
- No, will never do that.

10- Do you like relationships that invovle serious commitments?
- Yeah.. we’re getting engage in 2 months time
J we’re serious!

11- If you ever got engaged, how would you want it to happen?
- You cant imagine what I am going through!! This engagement is like… my dream come true.. really.. this is just how I wanted it to be!!!!! But basically, we can’t plan things perfectly.. I’d rather go with the flows.. just see what’s gonna happened.. then it’ll surprise me
J

12- If you were engaged, would you want a wedding as soon as possible?
- Of course, but I’m still studying.. Percentage of getting pregnant is high.. so wait till I finish my study would be logic.. IF he’s fine with it.

13- Do you like to talk about the future when in a serious relationship?
- Yes, but not always I mean this kind of conversation can’t be talked everyday, have fun!!

14- Do you prefer a sensitive open relationship or a strong silent type?
- I am neutral

15- When in a relationship do you have to have contact with your partner on a daily basis?
- Yes, why? Because we care about each other, that’s love!!


16- Do you like public displays of affection?
- Hmm… yes but depend on the situation

17- Is there anything you won't tolerate while in a relationship?
- Yeah I can’t tolerate if my partner do not trust me! Trust is the main key in a relationship. Also, no cheating, do not betray this pure relationship.

18- What is one thing that you value most in a relationship?
- There’s something that I can’t explain about, there’s no price for it, it’s LOVE, and love means everything!

19- Would you ever be able to handle a long-distance situation?
- Yes, it would be hard but it’s manageable, so far the longest we’ve been apart was 5 weeks, LOL.

20- Do you believe in moving in together before engagement or marriage
- I used to but not anymore, I’ll move in with my darling once we’re married


21- Who would you like to see doing this survey? Tag them
- craig, bella, Sandra, danelly, putrid, josh, anita and all of you in my list
J including my followers :P

xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I say that ur d biggest hypocrite in the world..why??coz u said that u stick to one man yet u left ur ex for his best friend..hw messed up is dat?!n not only that..weren't u pregnant wit ur ex's baby?shame on u!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails