About Me

My photo
Sometimes my independence does not go well with male ego - I believe that i can always survive even the toughest of circumstances alone and have the ability to come back even after the most gruesome tragedies -I don't like flattery -Over-sweetness and too much closeness can make me runaway -I am very possessive and for me love is something i can never share and i can be very jealous even at the slightest of suspicion -If i get hurts i will be as cold as the ice in your fridge and this can last an entire lifetime!! -I have high expectations in everything - I am possessive and don't like to be possessed I want my freedom and complete trust -When i'm committed to someone or something,there'll be no reason to doubt my loyalty and sincerity -Extremely passionate and believes in forever-lasting relationship -I am emotional though -I believes in miracle,though it sound a little freaky but miracles do happen in my case -The bad things about me is i'll never learn from my mistakes and likely to fall in the same hole again (Dislikes) Boredom,Weakness,Dependency,Overly sensitive people,Wimps,Pretentiousness,Fussiness,Being ill,Cowardice

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

|||||||Fish Market?? and.... SCENERY??||||

.......This pictures was taken this week........

Me and my darling went to KL... to a bookstore.. kinokuniya :) so on the way back or go? umm not sure hihi i took few random pictures and i REALY LOVE these pics.. and i didn't edit it because i don't know how.. my bad but who cares...right?

And owh yeah.. my future mom in law bought me a punjabi suit!! it was really beautiful and i am beautiful wearing it.. hehee :P~~

let's check it out...

and oppsieee... forgot about fish market... food was really. yeah of course their food nice and the price not bad too because.. it's worth it paying a lot and you get to eat 'real' food isn't? :D

okay2 come on....



===I really like this pic because i can see the layers of each clouds.. brought a warm feeling inside and i feel like flying.. want to be free!! yayy it's so nice==



==This is my photo in a punjabi suit? how? hehe my Mom in law to be bought this for me because the next day we went to the temple.. :P



==woww.. yeah yeah i know.. i look beautiful LOL... excuse me okay.. :P~~==



==Another in punjabi suit pic of me *cough==


==So.. on the way to Fish market in Aeon Bukit tinggi, i snap these photos, using a Panasonic DMC-FX12 Lumix camera, please be notice that i don't know how to use photoshop stuff to edit my pictures so there NO editing done for these pictures... it's all natural.. my talent.. LOL *please do not puke!!! okay.. so enjoy :P~~


==Isn't nice and wonderful==






===so please readers.. if you think it's nice please say so.. and if you think i need improvement (yes of course i do, i know!) please tell me too!! need your opinion and i will appreciate it, very much.. just leave your comment... i love taking pictures.. especially My OWN pictures.. haha yes i am serious, one day my Fiance told me to stop taking my own pic he said i'll get older if take too many pictures.. but hell i care!! LOL at ;east when i really old someday.. i've collection of my 'syok sendiri' pictures... hehee... and then he also told me that he's goin to hide the camera!! oh God.. leave me alone!! he can hide it but i still have my handphone camera isn't? hahaha shhh.. i'm not worry because he won't read my blog... i know :D~~~~~

okay.. so we went to Fish market located in Aeon bukit timggi Klang, ground floor :) so i took the opportunity to take few photos with my darling, the food and yeah thats all... check it out!!



===Welcome to fish market!!!!==


==Yepyep that's me and my only man.. my love my soul my life...one and only==

==photos below.. our foods.. i've forgotten what it's called.. but it was delicious and worth eating!! i can't even finish it.. i was to 'full' maybe because the fish was big? and fries were too much? hmmm i don't know but it's nice and i do remember i ate the fish 'dory' huhu==





==this is one ummmm deep fried mushroom... delicious too!!!==


||| Yeah i guess that's a for this post.. i have a lot to post up but the problem is... time.. i do not have enought time to do!! but as i said, i love my blog and i want to share with you all on me pursuing my happiness for infinity...eternally!!|||

p/s... pease dear readers... i want to know what you all think about my post... i need feedback.. knowing that you all read my blog but not knowing what your thought about my post is pretty sad... so im begging you to leave ya thoughts okay....

last but not least.. thanks for reading

xoxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails