About Me

My photo
Sometimes my independence does not go well with male ego - I believe that i can always survive even the toughest of circumstances alone and have the ability to come back even after the most gruesome tragedies -I don't like flattery -Over-sweetness and too much closeness can make me runaway -I am very possessive and for me love is something i can never share and i can be very jealous even at the slightest of suspicion -If i get hurts i will be as cold as the ice in your fridge and this can last an entire lifetime!! -I have high expectations in everything - I am possessive and don't like to be possessed I want my freedom and complete trust -When i'm committed to someone or something,there'll be no reason to doubt my loyalty and sincerity -Extremely passionate and believes in forever-lasting relationship -I am emotional though -I believes in miracle,though it sound a little freaky but miracles do happen in my case -The bad things about me is i'll never learn from my mistakes and likely to fall in the same hole again (Dislikes) Boredom,Weakness,Dependency,Overly sensitive people,Wimps,Pretentiousness,Fussiness,Being ill,Cowardice

Monday, May 4, 2009

TAG

:::TAG FROM VIRGONZ:::

Instruction:
1.PUT YOUR I-TUNES, WINDOW MEDIA PLAYER. ETC.ON SHUFFLE
2.FOR EACCH QUESTION, PRESS THE NEXT BUTTON TO GET YOUR ANSWER.
3.YOUR MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4.TAG 10 FRIENDS.
5.EVERYONE TAGGED HAS TO DO THE SAME THING
6.HAVE FUN.

1)if someone say 'are you ok?' you say?
= All that she wants by Ace of base
~ I need to get all that i want yeahyeahhhhh ummm :)

2)how would you describe yourself?
= Break my stride also by Ace of base
~ Arghhhh nghee nobody goin to slow me dooownn.. i am got to keep on moving... :P

3)what do you like in a girl/boy?
= You are not alone by Michael Jackson
~ :D~~ yeah because i'll always be right beside you adesss (jiwanggg)

4)how is your feel today?
= Terlalu cinta by Rossa
~ :"( he know I know and God knows :"""((((

5)what is your life's purpose?
= I wanna grow old with you by westlife
~ God.. hee... why this have to be sooo T.R.U.E ????

6)what is your motto?
= Superwoman by Karen white
~ wahhh.. really? yes yes and yes :))) i'm a superwoman adess... (but i wanna be vampire)

7)what do your friend think about you?
= Saving all my life for you by Whitney Houston
~ nahhh i don't know.... no comment

8)what do your parents think about you?
= Where do broken hearts go also by whitney houston
~ errr... Dad, Mum... i know you've been through a lot of things to raised me up.. all the harsh words i never meant to say before.. forgive mee uuwaaaaa i love both of you so much.. so so much and i miss you dad and mum!!! i wanna go back!!! :(

9)what do you think about very often?
= Bukan milikmu lagi by Agnes monica
~yeahhhh!!! you piece of Shit!!! go to hell..!!! eewwwww

10)what is 2+2?
=Eternity by Robbie williams
~ Gilakk aper soklan nehhh

12)what is your live story?
+ You and I both by my fav singer Jason Mraz
~yeeppueee heheh yeah it's all about equality man... equality.. and my and him (jag) ngahahaa no la.. it can be anybody.. me and you? heheheee

13)what you want to be when you grow up?
= Breathless by the Corrs
~ AAwwwww breathless?? dowan to die yet!! i mean.. maybe i'll be breathless cuz i am too rich? hahaha don't know how to spend my mmoney? (after all the goods i do of courseee) owhh breathless cuz i'm too happy? heheh breathless because of my prince charming kiss me toooo long awww hahahah okay2 i know thats over..hehehheee

14)what do you think when you see the person like you?
= Goodbye by Air suply
~ hahah Goodbye.. thats a polite word to make her to leave maybe!!?? ngahaa oppssieee my bad.. no one can be me, or you, or you.. everybody is different and unique in their own ways... yes?? but if there's one out there like mee... well this world would be a better place for living then..

15)what will you dance at your weeding?
=Lose your love by Vanessa hudgens
~ hahaha actually it's for all the girls/boys out there who having crush on me and my hubby to be!! ahahahaha.... you don't know what you are missing!! heheee~~~

16)what will they play at your funeral?
= Uptown girl by westlife
~ ahahahaa.... no no no no waayyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17)what is your biggest fear?
= Reggae night by Jimmy Cliff
~ fear of reggae night? maybe becauseeeee.... *smilessss

18)what is your biggest secret?
= Forever and for always by Shania Twain
~ yahhh forever and for always be my secrets... i won't tell okay... so shut up!!!

19)what do you want right now?
= I bruise easily by natasha beddingfield
~ i just want to go somewhere where no one recognise me... do things i really want to!! can i justt?????

20)what do you think of your friends?
= patah hati by Radja
~hmmmm really stupid answer.. no comment but if ou listen to the lyric.. it's quite true....

21)what will you post this as?
= I think we're alone now by the click five...
~ yeah we are alone right? no larr.. i'm with my housemates now.. they are all eating.. except for me.. i ate earlier.. now makan hati hahaha :(((


I want to tagged all my readers especially my followers.... :)))

xoxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails