About Me

My photo
Sometimes my independence does not go well with male ego - I believe that i can always survive even the toughest of circumstances alone and have the ability to come back even after the most gruesome tragedies -I don't like flattery -Over-sweetness and too much closeness can make me runaway -I am very possessive and for me love is something i can never share and i can be very jealous even at the slightest of suspicion -If i get hurts i will be as cold as the ice in your fridge and this can last an entire lifetime!! -I have high expectations in everything - I am possessive and don't like to be possessed I want my freedom and complete trust -When i'm committed to someone or something,there'll be no reason to doubt my loyalty and sincerity -Extremely passionate and believes in forever-lasting relationship -I am emotional though -I believes in miracle,though it sound a little freaky but miracles do happen in my case -The bad things about me is i'll never learn from my mistakes and likely to fall in the same hole again (Dislikes) Boredom,Weakness,Dependency,Overly sensitive people,Wimps,Pretentiousness,Fussiness,Being ill,Cowardice

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Worst day of 22 years of my life!!


.....TEARS.....

> Why this have to be so complicated? making people around happy is not easy as i thought.






It's true.. this is what happened to me.. i thought i am happy but right after that... my tears burst out of my eyes!!

Why do people cannot make things easier.... why can't they just be open and don't just listen to themselves but look at others sorrow too.. others HOPE and DREAM... why why why....

It's okay to make peoples happy and sometimes... one party have to sacrifice for it but the one who sacrificed are the people i care and love the MOST.. hopefully this will go away soon... very soon...

I can't bare this pain i held inside but to who should i speak this out? i'm helpless






I can't write further... this feeling is totally suck!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Pathetic day-!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

MICHAEL SHUEB said...

The most I can do for my friend is simply to be his friend. I have no wealth to bestow on him. If he knows that I am happy in loving him, he will want no other reward. Is not friendship divine in this?

StefyAnie said...

Naa.. this is a family matter.. it's too subjective.. but whatever it is i believe.. there's no problem that can't be solve... thanks for your concern :D

Unknown said...

hmm.. i like the first pic in tis post... i cried few days ago for some reason. the tears jus came out itself...

u take care. everything happen, is owes for the good. trust me.:)

KEN LIVINGSTON said...

The greatest part of our happiness depends on our dispositions, not our circumstances.Nice Comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails