About Me

My photo
Sometimes my independence does not go well with male ego - I believe that i can always survive even the toughest of circumstances alone and have the ability to come back even after the most gruesome tragedies -I don't like flattery -Over-sweetness and too much closeness can make me runaway -I am very possessive and for me love is something i can never share and i can be very jealous even at the slightest of suspicion -If i get hurts i will be as cold as the ice in your fridge and this can last an entire lifetime!! -I have high expectations in everything - I am possessive and don't like to be possessed I want my freedom and complete trust -When i'm committed to someone or something,there'll be no reason to doubt my loyalty and sincerity -Extremely passionate and believes in forever-lasting relationship -I am emotional though -I believes in miracle,though it sound a little freaky but miracles do happen in my case -The bad things about me is i'll never learn from my mistakes and likely to fall in the same hole again (Dislikes) Boredom,Weakness,Dependency,Overly sensitive people,Wimps,Pretentiousness,Fussiness,Being ill,Cowardice

Monday, July 19, 2010

PAIN

|| STABBING SADNESS ||


ITS PAIN TO BE SAD

MILLION OF NEEDLES POKING MY HEART

HARD TO PRETEND EVEN TO SMILE

I WANT A TRUE HAPPINESS

BUT WHEN SADNESS COME ALONG

HAPPINESS SEEMS TO BE FAR AWAY AND IMPOSSIBLE

AM I ASKING TOO MUCH?

TO BE HAPPY?
TO SMILE?
TO LAUGH?

I BELIEVE I DON'T

I JUST WANT TO BE WITH HIM TOMORROW

I FIND IT'S TOO HARD TO LET HIM GO (even just for a while)

BUT HE DON'T UNDERSTAND

I WISH HE DO...
REALLY WISH

I'M A SOBER TONIGHT

XX

1 comment:

Larson said...

You will need to obtain a listing of the finest software package in the market. Eventually, your prospective buyer is going to want to hear the piano. Within a year or two, you may be thrilled at the beautiful music your budding star is creating.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails